Ralph’s wife, Ruby, had cancer, a money manager lost 45 percent of their life savings and he had problems with a pastor (not a Hope Chapel guy) who had become something of an enemy.
The result–an acute panic attack–he went without any sleep for three solid nights. This on top of barely sleeping for weeks.
With help from a doctor he got his mind back enough to recognize spiritual deficiency in his life. And, he began to understand that he, and his family had been plagued with chronic anxiety for all their lives. For the Moores, it is a generational thing.
You’ll find peace in this series along with practical steps you can take to tame the monster.
- From Despair to Destiny (Episode 1 of 2)
- From Despair to Destiny (Episode 2 of 2)
- Standing in God’s Peace (Episode 1 of 1)
- Focusing on God’s Peace (Episode 1 of 2)
- Focusing on God’s Peace (Episode 2 of 2)
If you enjoy the podcast, you’ll want to read his book Defeating Anxiety: Overwhelming Fear before it Overwhelms You